Average total annualized earnings (before taxes) over a 12-month time period for new hire flight attendants is $21,115.
2020 hourly rate is $19.00/credit hour from 0-6 mo.; $20.00/credit hour from 6 mo. – 1 yr.
• Flight attendants will begin to earn per diem after IOE.
• Per diem starts at the time of report in domicile until your release time back in domicile.
• If a flight attendant is assigned Airport Ready Reserve, per diem starts at check-in and stops at the release time, if not utilized for flying.
• Pay for reserve is part of your 75-hour per month guarantee.
• Once you reach 75 credit hours for the month, additional assignments are paid above guarantee at your hourly rate.
• Airport Ready Reserve hours also receive per diem of $1.85 per hour.
• Hour credits for reserve assignments are based on actual flight time hours.
Union dues are payroll-deducted and begin ninety (90) days after the first day of initial training. Dues are $25 each pay period.
• Min Day (minimum day pay) is 3.5 hours
• Deadhead Pay/Credit – Pay when the Company needs you to travel to a different base location to start work is paid at 100% pay / 75% credit hours
• Holiday Pay: 150% for 6 holidays
• 10 Hour Minimum Rest implemented ahead of the FAA requirement
• Hotel in Domicile available by request when rescheduled to layover due to IROP (irregular operations)
• Passport Reimbursement: 100%