• Flight Attendant Initial Ground School consists of four consecutive weeks and may include weekend classes.
• Classes are held at the Endeavor Air Training Center, located on the Delta Campus in Minneapolis, MN.
• Ground School is followed by the Initial Operating Experience (IOE), which may occur immediately or within 15 days after graduation.
Flight attendant trainees are required to complete all written exams with a minimum passing score of 80%. Further details concerning training standards are reviewed during class.
While in training, flight attendant trainees receive a stipend of $1000 (less applicable taxes) in two installments. The first half is paid during the first/second pay period of the month, depending on training start date. The second installment is paid upon successful completion of classroom training.
• Endeavor Air provides hotel accommodations for flight attendant trainees who reside more than 50 miles from the Training Center. Accommodations are provided the day prior to the start of class through graduation day.
• You are responsible for bringing sufficient funds to cover your meals.
• You are also responsible for incidental expenses incurred at the hotel and will need to present a credit card at check-in for this purpose.